Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Coconut Oil Hair Treatment; for Weak Hair

After All the Hair treatments i tried, i think this one is the best. If you feel like your hair is weak, falling out, or damaged..this is for you! The coconut will make your hair strong!!

1.) Take a small cup, like an espresso cup, and fill it with coconut oil, I used organic cold pressed coconut oil. put the cup inside a small bowl.

2.) Fill the bowl with hot, (almost boiling water) and mix the coconut until it melts into a liquid.

3.) When the coconut is in a liquid form, Your ready to apply it to your hair. Section your hair and put coconut oil on each section, massage it into your scalp; wherever you might have weak roots or a dry scalp. I massage it into wherever my scalp is dry or hair is weak and it makes my hair really strong, and stops breakage! : D

4.) Put on a plastic cap, and leave the coconut oil in your hair for a hour, or over night for extra nourishment! After your coconut hair treatment, wash your hair how you usually do, and you can even condition it if you want to. I used Nexxus Therappe Ultimate Moisture followed by a conditioning treatment.

Notes:  I usually only wash my hair 2 times a week. I noticed my hair is way stronger from just 1 or 2 coconut oil treatments. Its definitely makes your hair stronger with each treatment, and stops hair from falling out. I do the treatment before washing and conditioning, and if i put any oil (almond, jojoba, coconut) when my hair is dry I always do it AFTER I straighten it (and use heat protection spray). Remember not to put oil on your hair before using any hot tools, you will fry your hair. I like to put a couple drops of sweet almond oil on the ends of my hair after straightening it. If you have any questions just ask in  the comments : D



No comments:

Post a Comment