- Half a small Avocado
- Half a Banana
- 1 tbsp of Honey
- 1-2 tbsp organic Olive Oil ( 2 if you have longer hair)
- 1 organic Egg Yolk
- 1 capsule Biotin (optional)
1. Mash and mix all ingredients together.
2. Section Hair and slather mixture into each section
3. Cover with a plastic cap
4. Leave for 15-20 minutes then rinse out with cold water so the egg doesn't cook on your head O_o. shampoo (cold water until the egg is out!) and condition as you normally do.
Notes: The extra can be used as a face mask. This will nourish your hair, I don't do it as often as i should, once or twice a month is probably enough, you don't wanna over do protein in your hair, if your missing Olive oil or want to try other oils.. feel free to edit the ingredients, you can use almond, jojoba, argon or whatever oil you like, if you have bananas add a half and mash it up with the avocado, Hope you enjoy this Hair mask :D